- Simply Framed does much of our framing, and they ship the completed frame to you - sweet! See more details about the frame options here.
- If your local to San Francisco, we work with Michael Thompson Framing (MT Framing). They're our go-to for custom frame profiles, museum glass, and when working directly with designers.
- Plexiglas is the norm for framing, especially on large pieces, both for safety and for the lighter weight. All of the frames here use UV protected plexiglas. Please know that UV does not protect art from direct sunlight.
- Museum plexiglas is also available, though at a higher cost, it does an amazing job of reducing glare, contact us for info.
- There are no mats in these frames, the photograph is either mounted flush to the edge or float mounted, both with white spacers along the sides for depth. Both presentations are elegant contemporary. See more here.
- See more about the frames here.
- Why don't you offer framing on the largest size prints? It's too difficult to safely ship the extra large prints at this time, but we're working on a solution for that.
- Unframed prints arrive in about 2 weeks and are safely shipped in a tube.
- Framed prints arrive in 4-5 weeks.
- Simply Framed takes great care of ensuring your framed print arrives safely. However, if it arrives damaged, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately so we may determine how best to proceed. In summary: Damage? No problem, (thank you simply framed!)
- All shipping in the US is free.
- We'll soon ship internationally, but not quite yet, stay tuned or inquire here.
- Each photographic print is custom produced to order so we're unable to offer returns. However, we will repair or replace framed and unframed prints should they be defective or arrive damaged. If this occurs, take photos and keep the packaging then contact us immediately.
- For unframed prints, if some reason you're not happy, then contact us within 10 days to workout what can be done. Though, please understand there can be are no returns on framed prints.
- All prints have a 1-2" white border and are signed in the lower right hand corner and have title and edition info along the bottom left corner.
- All prints are exhibition quality, digital archival pigment ink jet prints. Each print is made to order, inspected then signed and numbered as they go.
CAN I HIRE YOU TO PHOTOGRAPH MY DOG, CAT OR HORSE?
- Sure, studio dog & cat portrait sessions are $895 and location horse portraits start at $14,000. Inquire with us for more info here.
HOW DO WE GIVE BACK?
- It's important to give back we do that in few different ways including:
- Donating prints to various charity fund raising auctions.
- Donating time pro bono to work on animal related projects.
More questions? email us here.